- Data that we collect from you
- The method(s) by which we collect this data
- How we use this data
- How you may consent to our collection of this data
- How we store this data
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or the Company’s use of your data, please contact us at:
E-mail: email@example.com, Phone Number: 01-7100433
For purposes of this Policy, “Site” refers to the Company’s website that is accessible at https://www.cardinalstone.com. Similarly, the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company while “you” refers to you as a user of our Site.
Please apprise yourself of the general terms and conditions governing your use of our Site by reading the Terms and Conditions accessible on https://www.cardinalstone.com/terms-and-conditions/.
What Data Do We Collect?
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information is information that cannot be used to personally identify you. It includes anonymous usage data, general demographic information, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
Personal Information includes your email, phone number and other contact or subscription information which you submit to us.
How We Collect this Data
Collection via Cookies
Generally, we obtain Non-Personal Information by tracking information provided to us by your browser, such as the website that brought you to our Site (the “Referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Site, the time and date of access. This information is tracked using cookies or small text files, which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser and stored on your hard drive from our servers.
Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing the Site, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
Voluntary Registration and Submission of Information on Forms, Surveys, Message Boards or E-mails
How We Use This Data
- The Company collects your data for the following purposes:
- To enable us to communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information of contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support and inform users about the Company’s promotional offers and new products
- We use Non-Personal Information to help us improve our services and customize a user’s experience
- We combine and analyze Non-Personal Information to track trends and analyze use of the Site
- When you provide Personal Information to us on forms or surveys, it will be stored on third party commercial servers who provide a service to us
- Personal Information is also shared with the Company’s vendors, who are provided with access to a user’s email address when a mail is sent by the Company. These vendors have agreed to use the Personal Information only at our direction
- Personal Information may be shared with third parties, if necessary, to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request
- Personal Information may also be shared with third parties to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, address fraud, security or technical concerns or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public
- For clarity, the Company will not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share for marketing purposes, your Personal Information with third parties without your consent. However, we reserve the right to use and disclose Non-Personal Information to our partners, advertisers and other third parties.
Consent to Our Use and Collection of this Data
The Site will issue cookies when you access or use it unless you have configured your browser so that it rejects cookie. By accessing or using the Site, you consent to us using cookies. Please note that the Site may not function properly or may not be accessible if you restrict cookies.
How We Store and Protect the Data
Data is stored on our servers and we implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Potential security breaches are also mitigated by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology.
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information within legal limits
You have the right to request for information on how your data is processed
You have the right to unsubscribe from any promotional or advertorial material from us. You can also indicate that you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have concerns about the use of your data or would like to make a request concerning same, please contact us via the contact addresses provided above. We will strive to action your request and respond to you within one day of receiving your correspondence.
Links to Other Website
The Site has links to the website of the Parent Company, which is reproduced below for ease of reference:
CardinalStone Partners Limited – https://cardinalstone.com/
This Policy applies to this website.
Changes to the Policy
The Company reserves the right to change the Policy at any time. We will notify you of significant changes to the Policy by placing a prominent notice on the Site. Significant changes will go into effect 30 days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. As you consistently use the Site, please check this Policy for any updates.